The 3DDA programme is an industry approved high-level education focusing on the skillsets required for working as a 3D artist in VFX, games, animation, and new media formats.
As a student you will experience a creative learning environment, where our practical hands-on approach quickly will enhance your technical and artistic skills, while building a solid theoretic understanding. You will work with many different types of software to ensure that you will master the relevant technologies and know how to use them in different projects and productions – both with fellow students from the programme as well as students from other universities and film schools, providing a unique possibility for applying your skills in a collaborative effort.
- 3½ years of full-time studies
- Approved for SU and additional SU
- Industry approved curriculum
- International guest teachers from leading studios
- A full-term internship during the last term.
- Study trip abroad during the education
- We welcome international students
- High employment rates after graduation
The programme for 3D digital artist aims to qualify the student to achieve relevant employment in the digital visual industry (DVI) immediately after graduation. This is done by:
- Giving the student a theoretical understanding of creative, artistic and technical processes within the production of 3D-based visual products.
- Giving the student practical method understanding within the development, organization, and production of 3D-based visual products.
- Provide the student with a basis for continuously developing his artistic talent and, on this basis, increasing the students value in the labor market.
- Strengthen the innovative capacity of the student through interdisciplinary collaborations.