3D Digital Artist (3½ years)
1. Application deadline: There are no deadlines for application, you will be enrolled in the order the application AND payment is received. Note however, that the tuition fee or the first rate agreed upon, must be paid 8 weeks before the course starts. If the registration takes place later than this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
2. Confirmation: Within a workweek after the registration has been received, the participant will receive a confirmation letter in an e-mail with payment details and contact information.
3. Registration fee: The course participant must pay DKK 5.000 in registration fee within 1 week after this e-mail has been received. If not paid on time, the registration will be cancelled. The registration fee is part of the tuition fee and will not be returned in case the student cancels the course or does not pay the tuition in full.
4. Minimum number of participants. Courses and Workshops are only held if there are at least 10 participants signed up. Truemax Academy will return the full payment if a course or workshop is cancelled due to this fact including the administration fee.
5. Payment for course must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to the course date, unless otherwise stated in the invoice. If the registration takes place later than this, please contact email@example.com.
6. Cancellation/transferring and refunds: It is possible to cancel your registration or move on to a new course free of charge until 8 weeks before the start of the course, unless otherwise stated on the invoice. If you wish to cancel your registration later than 2 weeks before the course starts, you will be charged the full price of the course. Transfer to another course can only be done once and it must be done within 18 months of the original course.
7. Truemax Academy reserves the right to change prices and dates on courses and education, at any time.
8. Annual price indexation of up to 3% increase must be expected.
9. These rules are valid from 1th of January 2017. Truemax Academy is entitled to change these rules, but is committed to inform those participants who will be affected by the change.
1. Introduction: These terms and conditions govern the sale of the online course on 3D and animation (the “Course”) by CADA Truemax (the “Company”). By purchasing the Course, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Course Description: The Course is an online learning program designed to teach enrolled students about 3D and animation. The Course content and materials, including any updates or revisions, are the property of the Company and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
3. Payment and Refunds: The Course fee must be paid in full at the time of purchase. No refunds will be given after the Course has been accessed or downloaded.
4. Access and Duration: Upon payment, you will be granted access to the Course for a period of 6 months. Your access to the Course will be terminated at the end of this period and any materials downloaded or saved during this time may no longer be accessible.
5. Intellectual Property: All Course materials, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, and videos, are the property of the Company and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or display any Course materials without the prior written permission of the Company.
6. Disclaimer: While the Company endeavors to ensure that the Course is accurate and up-to-date, the Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Course or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in the Course for any purpose.
7. Limitation of Liability: The Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Course.
8. Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark.
9. Contact Us: If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at by filling out the contact form.
10. Acceptance: By purchasing and accessing the Course, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.